? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My 1st Mother's Day

I am trying to catch up on my posting today....Here in Spain Mother's Day is the1st Sunday of the month, (Happy Mother's Day late to Pilar, Daniella, Curilla, an anyone else here in Spain who reads my blog:) We had a special time during the Sunday morning service to honor the mothers...and there we are!

All the ladies were given 2 tulips, and a printout about being godly ladies and mothers written by pastor Alejandro Sanchez. Also a frame with prov. 31 was given to the oldest mother, the youngest (me...yyyuuuujjuuu!), and the mother with the most chilrdren.
It was a very special blessed time!
Here is my baby in his vest and tie on Mother's Day!!! And Mon. we went out to eat, you wont understand this unless you actually miss itlike I do, but I requested Taco Bell...the first one in Europe was opened the first part of this yr here in Spain, but we are 45 min. away, Yum!


5 comments:

Ingi said...

Oooohhhh! Taco Bell sounds yummy!

Pilar said...

I will pass on taco bell but sergio looks sooooo cute :)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

How was Taco Bell in Spain? was it the same?

Unknown said...

Happy Mother´s day, you young Mama! jeje.
What fun! I am so glad to see people in your church! what a blessing that must have been!
How great to go out to eat too! I think I would like to do Taco Bell a few times. Just cause I love the Fire sauce! jeje
If they ever get an Outback SteakHouse now I am so in Madrid every chance I can get! LOL
Your Sergi is sooo cute!! Must be a happy baby! Love those cheeks.

Ashley said...

Yep, taco bell is basically the same here as in the states except they dont have all the same stuff on the menu here (yet) and you can actually get french fries with your combo:) The funny thing is in th states we hardly ver ate it, i ended up wanting it several times during pregnancy, the other thing I would like to see wol be a chickfila but they are not even all over the US so oh well:)