? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dr. Appointment

Well I went to the Doctor yesterday, to get the results of my labwork. After waiting and a funny story regarding confusion over my name...they called me back as Sshley Rene Puente, and found my paperwork under Ashley Smipley:) Alberto continues to try to convince me to change my name to something spanish :)! Anyway the point is Praise the Lord all the bloodwork and urine tests were perfectly fine :) So it was a blessing. Next Friday...ultrasound! The baby has been moving alot which is awesome. Keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Pilar said...

So you are not going to tell the story about your weird blog ;)hehe

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

How funny! dont worry about your name, they call my husband naftan! hehe you'll get used to it, like I did with Maria, or alancha here in the states lol
I cant wait to see if you're having a boy or a girl!!!!!

Pilar said...

I meant weird blood... sorry... I will not write any replies to any comments until my brain start working again.... sorry.... sniff sniff

Ashley said...

Yeah it was pretty funny, I went to joke and tell Pilar that I had weird blood...which I was just going to tell her it was "American" blood, but before I could finish my cheesy-not funny statement, Pilar got concerned thinking there was something, wrong with me or my blood:) hahaha oops! But I am OK! With no weird blood diseases to my knowledge:)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

you guys are crazy, lol