? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, November 28, 2008

Xanadu and The Real Madrid Game


Real Madrid!!!!!!!


View from the stadium!


Santiago Bernabeu


Supposedly Javi and Lucia although you cant really see them.



The Indoor Ski slope at the mall - too awesome!
There are some of the pics I have been meaning to post, we have been enjoying ourselves!


1 comments:

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

awwww, my cute little niece! I can't wait to see it! Ashley, I couldn't wait to see all your pics! Post pics more often! I miss you guys!!!